Tax on me pool, o00000

condorman

Hi Dooodes, anybods tell me please,

I have had me first letter about how much my tax de habn fonc bla bla will be when my barn is finished,  its for € 1,500 per annum. now me tinks it sounds a fair bit when compaired to some other properties around, im wondring if the pool makes a big difference, and if so, because ive put it on the plans can i get a reduction if i decide not to build the pool???  its not a huge place, about 180 sq meters live space, 4 beds,and 15 acres of outside space,  its me 2nd home. bla bla bla... any bods had similar happen?? im in Aveyron, whoopeeee, im off, thanks in advance for anybody who replies, chears mark

[quote user="condorman"]

I have had me first letter about how much my tax de habn fonc bla bla will be when my barn is finished,  its for € 1,500 per annum. [/quote]

Which tax are you talking about, habitation or foncières?   Or is it 1500 for both of them together?

It doesn't look excessive to me, given the size of the house and the terrain. 

Hi Dooods, thanks fer the replies, 1500 euros fer both taxes, and includes some tax for 2nd home and also some bit towards fist registation or something, as it will be a dwelling, but isnt at the mo...

My mate dow road has a 3 bed semi with huge garden and he pays about 200 euros fer the 2 taxes, unless hes winding me up.. im gone chears al... mark

[quote user="condorman"]

Hi Dooods, thanks fer the replies, 1500 euros fer both taxes, and includes some tax for 2nd home and also some bit towards fist registation or something, as it will be a dwelling, but isnt at the mo...

My mate dow road has a 3 bed semi with huge garden and he pays about 200 euros fer the 2 taxes, unless hes winding me up.. im gone chears al... mark

[/quote]

English not your first language, then ?

p