Enfin ... et Merci

I have been dreaming about owning a property in France for many, many years, and earlier this year I was finally able to raise sufficient money to follow my dream.

Am now in the process of purchasing a property, and I would like to thank the people on this Forum for all the invaluable advice they have provided over the years.

Nothing so grand - just north of Callac.  But we fell in love with the area the first time we saw it - the lovely rolling hills and although in less profusion than further south, still lots of megaliths to find and explore.  Not too far to bring the cat and dog, as well (they have had their rabies vaccination and are due the blood test this morning, but the cat has disappeared, hope the vet can fit him in later today when he comes back).

Angelite, your post has gladdened my heart.  Really happy for you.  And it's nice to have a bit of an uplift amidst all the gloom and doom.

You have brought back memories of when we were househunting and the fun it all was, not to mention the thrill (and anxiety) when it all really, really happened!

Good luck!