Re CMU 8% and CGT

ams

So that is less houses than you have then.[:P][:P][:P]

I'm sure that other posters will take that, and your world tax and accountancy qualifications (or is that Mrs ams, never know who is posting here do we, the accountant or the tax expert)[:D][:D], into account when responding to your questions about the CMU meant for the poor and tax matters.[Www]

That is exactly what i have done. If you have read any of my recent posts, over the last three days, you would have seen that i did talk to professional experts.

For the CMU question I visited the local CPAM office and talked to the helpline, as a result I was able to get a professional response to my question.

In respect of the TVA question, I visited the Hotel de Impots and talked to the inspector of taxes, in addition I visited the notaires office and talked with him and obtained his professional advice.

Now correct me if i am wrong, does the above not come under the banner of seeking and obtaining professional advice. So when you suggest that their is some merit in anything ronny has to say, we clearly are not of the same mind.

i would also add that the questions that I raised and found professional answers have been shared with the members of this board. that to me is the basis of this board helping each other out. Their are of course others whose main occupation is doing the exact opposite.

ams

ams