RFR (Revenu fiscal de reference)

cal

Hi

I received my tax forms in the post and because it's my second tax return I thought I'd do it online this time.  However, I'm having a problem registering.  It asks for your No. Fiscal, No. Teledeclarant and your RFR which they say is on your 2007 Taxe Habitation.  I have no problem with the Fiscal or Teledeclarant but because my RFR is 0 it doesn't like it.  Before I trudge off to the Centre des Impots has any one any suggestions as to where I might find out why this is happening or maybe how to work out what it might be.  It was probably 0 because my first tax return was only for the last couple of months of the tax year.

I e-mailed the help line but even though I explained the problem I got a standard reply telling me where to find the RFR!

I did search the forum but it doesn't seem that anyone else has had this problem.

Thanks

Thanks for the suggestions.

I did type 0 rather than O - wouldn't have been the first time that I'd made that mistake!

I even tried various amounts on my copy of the last tax form but still couldn't get in.

Oh well - Monday morning over to the tax office.  They were very helpful last year as my declaration wasn't that straightforward.  In fact the person I saw filled it all in for me so I thought it would be easy this year as I knew which bits went in each box.  I just really wanted to do it on line to get the 20 euro deduction!!