Nationwide Exchange Rate (Again)

Grecian

[quote user="lorna"]So this good rate is given for both debit and credit cards? Unfortunately we don't have a Nationwide account but I could advise visiting family and friends to get one. Also we have relations who will be moving to Spain presumably the same applies there? I will suggest they open a Nationwide account if they don't already have one.[/quote]

The exchange rate on a Nationwide (visa) credit card is also very good, and no commission or charges. 

[quote user="Grecian"]The answer is... drum roll...Cahoot, which is owned by Abbey, formerly Abbey National. I suppose technically they are not now a UK bank, as Abbey is owned by Bank of Santander[/quote]

Even more reason for them not to play silly bugg_ers I'd have thought but hey, at the end of the day, their loss not yours [;-)]

[quote user="ErnieY"]

If that's the way of it Sweets I'm afraid I'll have to send you an invoice for my fees [kiss] [;-)]

[/quote]

OK, then, I'll pay you 1% commission on any money that I make on your recommendations and you pay me 100% of any losses that I make as a result of what you tell me to do.

This is fair on the basis that you can afford the losses much better than I can![:P]