War Pension again

Hibou

My husband has a military war pension for injuries received in a parachuting accident ie SAP. His invalidity is classed at 40% and he has a certificate to show this. On page 2 of 2042k it says that in France this entitles you to a demi-part supplementaire. Does anyone know if this also applies to us as well as the French?

Many thanks in advance. Hibou.

My two penneth would be no. I would of thought that you would have to have your husbands 40% invalidity as being the same as a French invalidity at 40 %. Where to begin that i know not where but maybe your doctor could help. Other than that there are a few on such pensions I believe on this Forum maybe they will be along and advise or suggest other ways of going about this.

Hi,

I would ask at the tax office , they certainly accept a UK fire service "in service injury" pension of over 40% as qualifying for an extra demi-point. You may have to get all the relevant paperwork translated--make sure the translator uses words and phrases which echo as far as possible the french description of the qualification.