Tracing French Pensions

RetiringRoy

Hi All,

I worked in France from 1990-2005 before moving back to the UK where I am now based and facing retirement!

I would like to ask if anyone can advise how I can trace my Pensions ( both State & Corporate) that are locked somewhere in the French system!?

I contributed to 3 schemes when employed by 3 companies over the 15  years I was working in France as well as via the statutory State contributions. I am aware of the basic qualifying rules but would like to understand in detail what entitlement ( if any!) my contributions allow after 15 years of payments!

I have my Securite Sociale number and salary slips for each employment showing monthly Pension deductions made to several organisations  but no idea where to start to enquire as to status of each pension or how to access any entitlements. 

Can anyone help from personal experience of perhaps point me towards a Services company of some kind  who could undertake the challenge on my behalf?

Merci d'avance !

Roy

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'd suggest checking out the website of the French pension authorities, they usually have some info on how to track down your contributions and entitlements. If that gets too confusing (trust me, I've been there), maybe consider reaching out to a local expat community.