FILING ONLINE

tuppence

Help!!!!!  Just been trying to file my declaration online. It is the ultimate nightmare. All boxes are numbered as we know but where are boxes starting with 7? Everything OK till then. Then it jumps from boxes 6 to boxes 8. What am I doing wrong??????  Think I will take the damn things to the Impots  instead its so much easier!!

tuppence

Somebody posted a similar thing yesterday.  From memory, I think it has to do with something you tick early on in your declaration which makes the thing skip automatically.  I remember I had to go back to the first page and change one of the entries to get to all the boxes I needed but that was 12 months ago.  I'm hoping to be doing mine later today so will try to experiment a bit and let you know if I get to the bottom of this.

Many thanks Coops. I've now downloaded the forms from the impots website and filled them in ready to take!!  The only reason I had decided to declare online was because I botched the original 2042[6]. Now it's all done and ready to go. Hope you get yours sorted!

tuppence