Biens Immobilier - no access to impots.gouv.fr

Lynda

Tearing our hair out over here in UK trying to complete details for the required Biens Immobilier. We don’t have income from France so no personal tax Numero fiscal, but we do of course have our fiscal no. for paying h’abitation and foncier. Been some time since we’ve needed to actually access anything on the site and it now all seems to have changed. Absolutely won’t recognise our fonciers tax fiscal number and so cannot get anywhere close to completing the Biens Immobilier. I’ve emailed so many government regions (mostly being rejected as not delivered) every phone line I try has permanent engaged tone. At our wits end really now. Anyone got any suggestions as to whether the fonciers fiscal no. I’m using is wrong and it needs to be a personal tax fiscal no. Or how to get someone to help get our number recognised.🤞🏻🤞🏻

Well they don’t seem to be satisfied with any of the completed boxes on the linked form. Just keep emphasising ‘match the required format’ … cursor moves back to and indicates the telephone number especially, but can only offer a mobile starting with 44……and it doesn’t appear to be happy with that 

Further….well it looks like I might have overcome the phone number problem, I’ve entered a friends no. in France and am hoping when the request for access finally allows me in, I’ll just be able to amend the number🤞🏻🤞🏻Wonder how long it will all take!!

Hi Lynda,

You're welcome, let's hope it works..................

To ease your pressure, I've just spotted this on the French news - the deadline has been extended to 31 July due to the influx of declarations.

https://www.francebleu.fr/infos/economie-social/declaration-de-biens-immobiliers-le-delai-rallonge-est-au-31-juillet-9967318

Sit back and relax 😉

• 3 weeks later...

Hi,

Just jumping on this thread as I'm trying to sort out the very same thing for my mother-in-law. Has anyone managed to get non residents access to the biens immobilier service and how long did it take?

We sent off the details for the identity check using the form on 26th June and so far have not heard anything back. Don't know if they're just working through a large backlog or if something has gone awry.

Cheers,

Graham

• 2 weeks later...

Hi there….again! Still waiting to hear back regarding personal tax fiscal numbers to allow us to complete the Biens Immobilier requirements. Anyone else still left in limbo, waiting. I wonder what’s going to happen when we hit the new  deadline of 31st July😬Hope we’re not all gonna start being fined for non compliance.

Hi there….again! Still waiting to hear back regarding personal tax fiscal numbers to allow us to complete the Biens Immobilier requirements. Anyone else still left in limbo, waiting. I wonder what’s going to happen when we hit the new  deadline of 31st July😬Hope we’re not all gonna start being fined for non compliance.

Thanks for your reply Crabtree…I had heard something similar, but what I heard was that if the filed declaration for this year was not absolutely accurate eg. Swimming pool wrong dimensions! etc. there would be no fine, but they were still looking to implement fines for those who have not even submitted their Biens Immobilier. This all seems so uphill. No departments respond to enquiries/requests…I’m thinking they’re maybe even worse than UK government departments😥