2022 Nearly over "TIME TO RECALL YOUR THOUGHTS FOR THIS YEAR

Henry100

Greetings

Well it wont be long now until this year will be gone,

It has been a year when lots of us have had to really think, some of us have had Dark days, We not only lost our Sister to a tumour

Very unexpected as she was the youngest and then a few weeks later the Dad died, cancer and because both lived in Northern Ireland we we're not allowed to go to the  church etc,  And we have Lost HM QUEEN ,

But because of these losses it made both us think, We are getting older and we are thinking can either one really look after themselves should they be alone ?

My other half (her in-door's) has said i must learn to cook really good healthy meals,  I have told her time and time again she must stop worrying "Corn flakes are in every supermarket and i can pour the milk over them with no worries, (I just get the sugar mixed up with the salt,)

But if we ever did anything that's been right in our  lives It was coming to France,

Many a summers evening i sit on the bench watching the sun go down and drinking a nice wine and I think it is so peace perfect peace here, (I swear you could hear a mouse fart) And my nearest neighbor 2km away agrees with me because he said "AND I CAN SMELL IT) Yes you must count your blessing in life while you can,

When i was serving in Northern Ireland A very wise RUC man said to me one day "No body leaves this world alive" And he was right

He got run over two weeks later and we had to guard the church while they put him to rest.

Well lets hear your end of 2022 thoughts😷

Good night,