Selling out Ukraine

Ken

So, the E.U. has reached an agreement that it will reduce the import of Russian oil by 90%! Mind you that doesn't start to come into effect until the end of the year! Nothing at all about the import of gas which is supplying Russia with finance  to continue war on Ukraine.

Throw into the mix that Germany hasn't supplied one piece of promised heavy equipment; a promise made months ago and one has to wonder who's side Germany is on, no don't wonder; it does seem obvious!!! Then of course Germany, along with France have made yet another phone call to Putin asking for God know's what. The three great appeasers, France, Germany and Italy will, I feel sure, quite happily  betray Ukraine, well I suppose they already are! 

The tide is turning against Ukraine and it is undoubtedly the lack of support from the E.U. with France and Germany the wort of the bunch. Only Poland of the E.U. can hold its head high and the remaining countries should hold their collective heads in shame? It is a thoroughly disgusting state of affairs that Europe isn't offering strong support to Ukraine and even worse that countries are hiding behind their 'collective front' of the E.U. and using it as an excuse too do nothing.

The huge upsurge of feeling that the populations have shown for Ukraine is also waining, five minute wonder, as I thought it would be. The world deserves Putin for its shameful response.