Lions Rugby - Anywhere showing it?

We have some guests who are desperate to catch the lions rugby tomorrow morning. Does anyone know of anywhere in the Charente Maritime where it may be on (are there any English bars anywhere - I usually make a point of not seeking them out!)

Many thanks

FR

Hi FR.There are 2 English bars that I know of but haven't a clue whether the Rugby will be on.Is it on satellite then?They're welcome to come here to watch,failing that try the bar at St Thomas du Conac ( English owners) and one in Mirambeau( which I've never been to but have been told the owners are English or Irish,or maybe Scots? Can't remember!!).. Good luck     

Crikey- what a fool I am , of course tomorrow is no good for me- changeover day, DOH!!!!!!!!!

Aaaagh! No! There is only one in St Thomas ( it might be the old "du sport"?),the Mirambeau one is on the main through road,sort of on the opposite side of the road to the bakers'.Same side as the Estate Agent ( Baxas) -sorry,just can't remember the name!It could be something like the snail? Not sure.......

• 2 weeks later...