english speakinf dentist

Speakinf sort of sums it up I turned up having carefully learnt the French for Mollars, Canines, Insisors, Occluded etc only to discover they number the teeth and all my dentist needed was thumbs up for carry on and thumbs down for please stop I think you have just drilled through the top of my skull.and it is rather painful.

I used two dentists in St. Junien ( 87) and after a couple of visits it became clear their English was better than my French but the first time I sat in the chair I might as well have been speaking Urdu. I would just turn up and try one

TALKING OF DENTISTS MY WIFE HATES THEM AND SAID TO ONE SHE WOULD RATHER HAVE A BABY THAN A TOOTH EXTRACTED.

The French dentist said to her --"Madam make your mind up please as it makes a big difference to the position of the chair.!!!!!!!!1"[:$][;-)]

just to make things clearer. southern charente is  department 16 . The area i am most interested is angouleme or south  . so if anyone has hard informationin the form of name and telephone number please email me direct