Credit Agricole Britline online banking query

stan

With regard to my continuing problem on how to transfer funds to the UK,

does anyone know how to make a direct transfer of funds from a Credit

Agricole Britline account online. I have been through all the screens

and cannot see how this is done. There is the option to transfer funds

to another beneficiary, but no means, I can see of actually adding that

beneficiary in the first place.

You are going to love this.... to create a beneficiary you have to send them a fax or scanned email of an instruction to create a beneficiary on the account. This has to be signed and dated.

I do this by writing the instruction then scanning it and emailing it. To be fair it appears on the account within hours. You can then do electronic transfers to that beneficiary to your hearts content.

Oh, Stan.

This is for 40euros - right?

I'm sure your relative wouldn't want you to go through all this angst for 40euros.

If it were me I'd want to pay in the 40euros at your bank for you and you can pay me somehow - bring me some nice French wine next time you come over to UK, or order me some books from Amazon or something.

I know how you feel about this being like borrowing money but just try to think out of the box perhaps.

[quote user="bubbles"]Oh, Stan.

This is for 40euros - right?

I'm sure your relative wouldn't want you to go through all this angst for 40euros.

If it were me I'd want to pay in the 40euros at your bank for you and you can pay me somehow - bring me some nice French wine next time you come over to UK, or order me some books from Amazon or something.

I know how you feel about this being like borrowing money but just try to think out of the box perhaps.[/quote]

Thanks for the offer Bubbles, much appreciated, but I am not Euro skint, just no access to Sterling at the moment..neither do I want to ask my relative (who is skint) to stump up £30 on my behalf. I pm`d you with Plan A, so will update you tomorrow if I need Plan B [:D]