Puy Du Fou Tickets

Anyone want to buy Puy Du Fou Cine Scene tickets for this Saturday 16th night? Paid 50 euro's for the pair but would take offers?? Illness forces cancellation. PM me if you are interested.

Thanks Emma

Hi,

yes have been in touch with them but you have to produce doctors certificate or letter etc. before they will even consider changing the date let alone a refund. But thanks anyway :)

I know these are tickets for the evening spectacle (which is just fantastic - I've been three times now!) but if you go to the daytime event take your own refreshments as those sold in the parc are overpriced and almost inedible. That's about the only downside of Puy du Fou. [:D]

HI,

We're season ticket holders and find that the food is competively priced and pretty good especially if you book in adavance for one of the "special meals" with Henry and Louis... or for the vendee ham and chips.

However we do tend to take a proper picnic for the meal between the last proper show and les orgue du feu (don't miss it if you are going on a non cine scenie night.