wanted - builder to help with permits

I'd like to employ someone who could help me complete the necessary permit to turn a small barn on my land into accommodation to be used by us while we renovate the main house. Theres a sink and electric to the little barn and it was lived in previously but i'm not sure if it has a CU. Main changes will just be (hopefully) putting patio doors in the front where the barn is open, installing and connecting to a fosse - one small velux in the window and a basic bathroom. The acte de vente isn't for a couple of months but i have permission from the owner to put in the requests now so that hopefully we don't have to wait too long to start work after the sale completes. We are in 46 but i think help could come 'remotely' ie. via fax, phone and email - basically I'd just like to forward the basic requirements to someone (have plans, mock ups and photos) who could complete the form for me and perhaps help with any follow-up needed by the mairie. The habitable space will only be about 60msq max. If anyone has good knowledge of such things through their work pls do email me.
Best Regards
Lou