Grande Brocante d'Automne-Sarlat

I thought this was worth mentioning. If this is anything like the one last year I highly recommend it for those in the area. I am told that it is meant to be one of the biggest and best Brocantes in the entire region. It is tomorrow Sunday the 21st only.

Edit: Sorry, forgot to mention, if you didn't see it in the heading, it is in Sarlat all day from 8h to 19h.

[quote user="Bob T"]You may like this link then http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YkurW729594. We played their music at our wedding.
I flew over Sarlat today, but didn't notice anything going on.
[/quote]

Wow, and what a day to fly over Sarlat, lucky you! It was gorgeous wasn't it?

However, I don't know how you could have missed it, it was mostly all at the new part just across from the post office and the huge car park under the plane trees where the merry go round is and it was chock a block with antique stalls and people.

I must admit I was a little disappointed this year mainly because I didn't find what I was looking for but I thought it was much better last year. But is was pretty big. I have seen other Brocantes in the area particularly when they are combined with a Vide grenier that are bigger but not the same quality. This is strictly a Brocante with mostly professionals selling antiques. I have been told that this is the best.

Lovely music by the way. [:)]

Must admit that I was at 2000 feet and heading for the airfield at Domme for a hot cup of coffee. Will wave next time that I am over Sarlat, but as I tend to fly over at least once a week, I might get fed up if no-one waves back!

Flew over a friends house near Beynac at 700 feet and waved, a few people waved back. When I phoned this evening they were not sure that it was me.