We hear there's been snow, hail, sudden down-pours, and a lot of wind around Quillan this month! - (in stark contrast apparently to other parts of 66).
Is this entirely normal for March?
When is it going to improve? Anyone got some 'insider' information?
There's at least one builder in the area with a house to be getting on with!
Robert

Saw him last week with a 'Bobcat'.

Probably April, it snowed in Quillan last April. Many people think the weather is better here but it's not. It generally follows the UK but a couple of deg higher and doesn't normally last as long. If you want the sun go to Spain (general comment, not personal). Thats were my brother in law is and he's out in his shorts and has been all year.

Chris

• 2 weeks later...
OPAS.. PIPROB...OPAS...PIPROB this is Opas calling PipRob.Do you hear me PipRob? It is now April 4th with temperatures of 20/22 degrees here in 66, I don`t want to gloat ..honest ,but hurry up as the weather is superb and cant promise that I can keep the temps much longer! My mate on tele france 1(a trusted fellow!) says I can basque on the terrace till about Thursday, It is now 18.30 french time the kids are having waterfights and I am just going to think about something for supper al fresco, Oh and no fire in the grate last night so looking good. Bonne route!

• 4 weeks later...
Perhaps we should start a new thread on the weather as it is may tomorrow!
Had to take Ian to gerona Airport on wednesday ,had to go to UK (screaming and kicking all the way...easier getting the eldest to the dentist!!) on unexpected business,so to soften the blow took him out to lunch in spain no expense spared! menu del dia(sp) cauli cheese starter, steak chips roast pepper and aubergine,creme catalan(what else is there mmmm) bottle of red and of water for 4 people oh and bread!= 28 euros.
anyway weather dull ,rainingand only around 10 degrees so tea toast and marmite as the order of the day ...cheeres!