O'Leary in Carcassonne

Update of the moment ...

It looks as if two days a week there won't be any Ryanair flights into Carca - from when I don't know, nor for how long - this could just be a winter thing.. Frankfurt Hahn seems to have disappeared off the map completely but that was expected.  Which flights will vanish is a bit of a guess, but possibly E.Mids will be hit, plus Shannon doesn't happen in winter anyway.

CCI seems to have turned down a new airline that was proposing a new European capital route ... and put it's eggs in the Ryanair basket which is now 'disappearing' ... despite the 'news' in the Conseil Regionale magazine about CCF getting 200K of investment it seems that the regional power that's in charge (I'll name no names!) is favouring Beziers, Montpellier & Perpignan ..

Fingers crossed something happens soon that offers flights to the sun from around here (personally I'll be happy to see less of Ryanair & more of 'another' airline if the flights are going in the right direction!!!)

I know they didn't introduce the Liverpool route until around 2005.

The frequency of those flights have always dropped 'off season', which seems to make sense.

It wouldn't be the end of the world if it did fold; you can fly budget from Perpignan or Tolouse anyhow.

[:)]

Budget from perpignan?

If you mean BMI baby to Manchester then yours and my idea of budget are very different.  Ryanair only go to Stanstead from perpignan.........not quite close enough to Liverpool/manchester for me[blink]

I suppose I am fortunate enough to live half way between Carcassonne and Girona and choose my flights according to the price (ie I only fly when they are cheep)