• 1 month later...
There is a Rotary Club in Carcassonne I think they meet on a Wednesday but I'm not sure.  Haven't been to it yet! but there is a sign just as you come out of the Airport on a lampost giving the meeting dates!! Polly

[quote user="Polly"]There is a Rotary Club in Carcassonne I think they meet on a Wednesday but I'm not sure.  Haven't been to it yet! but there is a sign just as you come out of the Airport on a lampost giving the meeting dates!! Polly[/quote]

Also one in Narbonne,  just been to visit (Thursdays). Also Port la Nouvelle, And yes, there is a club in Carcassonne, but not visited it as yet.

Hi,

Sorry I'm late in answering, but was only referred to this site tonight by an English friend in my village.

I'm the current president of the Rotary Club Béziers Sud, located with our HQ in the centre of Béziers, Hotel Imperator at 28, Allées Paul Riquet, meeting wednesdays at 1900 hours for an aperitif. Predominantly French spoken - some of our members do get along in English.

You are welcome to visit us, but I know it's a fair bit away from Canet.

Torsten

[quote user="Torsten"] Predominantly French spoken - some of our members do get along in English.

Torsten

[/quote]

Torsten, you are obviously one of them!  Shame Beziers is even further away for me than Narbonne, but who knows, I might just take you up on your offer when I am next over.  So from this current President (of Westminster East, here in freezing, snowy London!!) I send you and your members my club's greetings, in the time honoured fashion, and wish you well for the final part of your year.