medium sized bitch found running loose around tessy sur vire on tuesday. no tatoo or chip. she is welcome to stay with us, but if her owner is looking for her then the sooner they they are located the better before we become too attached. if she is an outside dog she would like a woodburner in her kennel! info asap many thanks.

If you love her keep her if she was loved she would be chipped,looks like someone has found a good home.cannot say more than that good look.people on this site have boosted my confidence so much tonight I am trying to give it back.but just read your answer on the other posting If you are willing to spend the time and money to take her back to the uk for 12 months you you wonderful people keep her.......tears........

many thanks for your reply, feedback appreciated. an update is that in spite of us waiting two days to take her in, as one night she was locked up in a garage by the mairie, from which she escaped the following morning. then later she was found by a farmer her who chained her in the shed overnight, but did phone the mairie who contacted me, and we brought her home. "Mia" is very settled already, plays joyfully with our other dog who lost his companion two years ago, and shows no desire to leave the boundaries of our land. This week she will be chipped and start her vaccination program. she has only one home now and i trust hers will be a merry christmas...and also yours.

sadly when I went to the mairie this morning someone had posted a photo notice of her. They live in a flat opposite the post office, so I don't understand why no one recognised her. Have left a message on the owners mobile so sadly i guess she will have to leave us soon, though we knew it was a possibility we will still ALL miss her. 

Many thanks all. She was collected by her owners last night, they said their three year old missed her...so does mine? I hope all goes well for her,  and we will keep a discreet eye on the situation over the next few months. Merry Christmas to all, and to our vunerable furry companions.