Looking for Plumber and Electrician Near ORBEC

Hi All,

Not having much luck searching the internet so far finding an English speaking plumber and electrician in the area above.  We've got a house near Orbec that needs probably 2/3 days of both plumbing and electrical work.  Does anyone have any recommendations for people in this area?

Thanks, Kes

We have a house near Orbec too.

We are going over again tomorrow and returning next weekend. In the french house we have a list of artisans so I will forward that information to you on return.

In the meantime, have you asked in the Tourist Bar? They may be able to help....lots of local artisans and builders etc eat there.  Also I know that Espace Immoblier have a list of artisans on their files that they can give you and they may be able to advise you of those that speak English.

Mozman,

Thanks for the reply.  We're down at the house this long weekend as well, so I'll pop into Espace Immobilier and try asking in the bar as well.  Cheers for the suggestions.  Have a nice week at your house.

• 2 months later...

Hello there,

I also live near Orbec and have been looking for a plumber who can change our heating from convector to oil fired. Not having any luck although I have tried artisans-anglais via Living France and have trawled the pagesjaunes and sent emails etc all to little effect. Did you manage to track any one down? and if so would you recommend them? if you would could you please forward the information on to me? thanks[*-)]

Thanks for the response, can you please let me know the details asap? Whilst I do not speak French very well normally I can make myself understood. You have stated he is a plumber but will he be able to complete the electrical work required as well ? as we need to change from convector heating to oil fired?

Thanks for your help.