Hi People.

I wonder if someone can help me please, I am bringing 30+ Mg Car over to Brittainy in April 2009 I am looking for a hotel with 30+ rooms, can any one give me any feeds or suggestions, as to where I may find one, away from the coast would be better as I have a limited budget.

Thank you Colin

Thats a tall order because the only hotels with that amount of rooms are in the main cities like Brest,Rennes etc where they have lots of business clients and function/conferences on plus you will need somewhere that can house 30 cars in one space. I am in the Roscoff/Morlaix region and although there are lots of hotels,30 rooms is not common and those that have them in this area will be vry expensive being on the coast. You could try the main tourist offices for St.Brieuc,Quimper,Brest,Rennes etc to see if they could help you and some english should be spoken there as a requirement for their employees. We have a lovely large hotel locally here but at € 150 -200+/night per room at that time of year it might be over the top and there is not room for lots of cars either. You may have to do as the tour de France did inBrest this summer and spread your people out in one large town/city.

Eurapart website gives budget hotels.  The cheaper hotels are generally near to industrial estates near to junctions of main roads.  Have you considered looking at the possibility of mobile homes on a campsite?  You can usually get at 6 per mobile home, although it does usually mean some sleeping in the living room.  Still, if you are only looking at budget prices, then perhaps people won't mind.  You said April - it may depend on whether it is the French Easter holidays.  Some campsites may not be open that early, but perhaps for a group of 30, there may be one which would open 5 mobile homes for a few days for you.

Another thought is Gites de France or Clevacances.  You can sometimes find really large gites which could accommodate a lot of people.  For example I have French friends who rented a small castle for their large family to gather at for Christmas one year.  You don't say how long you are going to be there for.  Gites are usually Saturday to Saturday.  Out of season, Gites can be very reasonable prices.