first 2 weeks in may

we are attending a 2 week introductory course in agriculture from the 3rd to the 15th May. This is in Limoge and we are looking to take our three children(3,7 and 10) with us and were wondering if any one out there would be able to help us out with accomadation and or child care for the 2 weeks.
We were wondering if there was anywhere that they could get a taste of the french language or even someone who would be willing to look after them(they are really quite nice) from about 8am to 5pm. If anyone has any ideas or contacts it would be much appreciated,

thanks

Graham

We could help with the children, we are in Vigeois, its probably too far , about three quarters of an hour , but straight down A20 junction 45, I had 5 children , but all grown up now, anyway, if you're stuck, bear it in mind.
Aileen

LAST EDITED ON 07-Apr-04 AT 10:39 AM (GMT)

If you are Gite owner or Chambres D'Hotes owner and want to reply to this please do so through the orignal posters mailbox either the forum one or their own so as not to invoke our wrath with regards to advertising.

Many thanks

Chris

Blue hat off again now.

Mrs O here, I cannot believe that you are asking over the web for anyone ie a stranger to look after your children! yes I have done the childcare route with my children whilst I worked but used childminders and nurseries with a valuable reputation.
Why dont you sort out a gite first and then take along a relative or your usual childminder/babysitter?