Weather Christmas Haute Vienne ?

LAST EDITED ON 04-Dec-03 AT 12:35 PM (GMT)

Last christmas here was pretty wet and miserable, followed by very cold weather (a couple of -11's and not much above freezing for a couple of weeks)and some snow, but nothing to get excited about. This was in the north of the haute-Vienne, I can't speak for the rest of it.

It was pretty much the same the christmas before that as well. So we're assuming the same for this year too!

This link gives a 10 day forcast for many French towns. So you're getting closer (if not warmer)Link should be to Limoges.
http://fr.weather.com/weather/local/FRXX0119?letter=L
We're half way between Poitiers and Limoges. We thought last Christmas was very mild. The boys were playing outside in tee shirts. But we've heard the same stories as you about this year.
Paul

We were in France last Xmas but a bit further down in the Correze. The weather was fine. Except for a couple of drizzly days it was T shirt weather. We went back to the UK on the 4th jan and we did hear that temperatures dropped to -9 just after we left so - bit of a mixed bag I think.

www.lemayne.net

• 1 month later...
Was it how you expected? I assume you haven't found a way to predict the weather there?

• 4 months later...
LAST EDITED ON 08-May-04 AT 10:33 AM (BST)

Yep,

The boxes are at your local La Poste office. Ask there. And of course, you can forward your mail 'post restante' to the post office, though I don't think it's appreciated as a long term solution for low volumes