Keyboard Player needed

I don't suppose there are any keyboard players residing in or close to La Creuse (23) are there? It seems that this part of France needs some serious live Rock music. (Bon Jovi, Whitesnake, General electric blues,and maybe a bit of Van Halen and Guns n' Roses thrown in for good measure.

Ideally, you'd be a singing keyboardist but another gutarist sharing rhthym, vox and some lead would also do. We are Drums bass and guitar. (not the name, just the line up) All Brits and old rockers. (52, 49 and 44)You don't have to be Keith Emerson or Joe Satriani, just keen to make a noise to a reasonable standard. I have rehearsal space, full band equipment and a 450 watt p.a. and we all live roughly 12 miles south of La Chatre on the D940.

Keith on 0555 80 50 64.

Give us a call.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi mate.

I would like to join your band, although , admittedly, I am not exactly what you are looking for. I am a one armed accordian player mostly, but also double on the stylophone mini-organ. Any chance of an audition ???

Yours hopefully.

www.dordogne-on-line.info

Second the need for some live rock music, our tastes are exactly like yours. We have some friends who have a rock and roll/blues band who play in the Haute Vienne and North Dordogne area and thats the only "live" fix we get!

Also sent you a private message.

• 3 weeks later...
Hi Keith

You've probably got someone by now and I may not be what you're looking for anyway BUT...I'm a pro keyboard/guitar/vocal entertainer, which basically means I'm a "jack-of-all-trades and master-of-none"! Most of my stuff is covers where I go out as a solo or with anything from a two-piece up to four-piece. Worked in the south of France for four years so have some French stuff up my sleeve too.

Our house is just south of Felletin and we will be there for the whole of August. Haven't decided to move permanently yet as too much work in UK, but looking into it! Will give you a call to see how the land lies!

Colin

• 3 weeks later...
Keith

One of things that I hoping to do next year is hold a classic bike rally ("Rally Rosbif" perhaps!)for mates in the BSA owners club both GB and french, at our farm on the Correze/Haute viennee border.

A decent rock band is an essential ingredient as I am sure you understand. Please let me know if you start to gig so that we can see whats what.

Stephen