UK Families

Perhaps none of them are online captain25 or maybe they think there are no other Brits in the vicinity? Or maybe they're all hiding from each other or hiding from you or me or maybe there's a Brit witchhunt happening there and they're all being boiled in refined pig fat as we speak??? Seems awfully quiet from St G L Belles! Are you missing the motherland and looking for Brit company? Wanna hug?

Chris

if you had stayed in uk you would have no trouble finding brits. -but surely the idea to live in another country is to integrate with the locals however the language barriers may be.

my french is from school 50 years ago but its amazing what is still in the memory box.

good luck in your search.

Not really interested in them , but useful if certain things needed, the people i have met have been really helpful, so more the better.I am surrounded by rural french and are very friendly, but as limited french(Studying hard daily) it is difficult to ask certain things.Don,t misunderstand me, i live right in the middle of the farmers, but a little britt news is always welcome

[quote user="Ab"]

if you had stayed in uk you would have no trouble finding brits. -but surely the idea to live in another country is to integrate with the locals however the language barriers may be.

my french is from school 50 years ago but its amazing what is still in the memory box.

good luck in your search.

[/quote]

If you live in certain parts of the UK you do have quite a problem findings Brits. Captain25 did not say he wanted to find other UK families, he was just curious as to where this village is that is inhabited by so many of them.

We only visit for holidays at the moment and also we don't go out and about much (in fact hardly ever !) but even so we've met quite a few British people in La Croisille sur Briance - all very friendly - maybe this is where they were talking about. Or maybe La Porcherie (I've not been there yet, but I've heard Friday evenings are popular).

Hope that gives you a starting point for your search.

Amanda