roof tiles tree surgen

[quote user="fisherman"]

Hi to all

i live in department 36  Argenton sur creuse

i am looking for around 700 old roof tiles also tree surgon my wife is driving me made we have lost our sky channels

Thanks  Lee

[/quote]

Hi Lee,

Your post reminds me of an old letter to a local council;

Dear sir,

my toilet seat is broken and I can't get bbc2. Where do I stand?

[quote user="Chris Head"]

Hi Fisherman,

Can't help with the roof tiles but I am a tree surgeon (amongst other things) & in 23...PM or email & I'll get back to you...erm, it's not Leylandii is it?[+o(]

[/quote]

You cheeky monkey. [:D]

I don't mind trimming them down to ground level WJT...that's how Leylandii should look! Had a call the other week for a large & dead Oak to be dealt with...not felled, client wants the crown taking out & the bole carved into a totem...'So how much are you going to charge me to do that?' I asked[:D]...there aren't many jobs that you get to climb trees; play with chainsaws & have big fires! Cool eh?

I was late that morning londoneye, post alcohol body clock gets me up at 5ish every morning! I have a friend in UK who once carve a 5 metre totem entirely by chisel...when he worked out what he'd earned from the commission he changed to chainsaws....they're seriously fast carving implements and drastically reduce hours & therefore costs. These people certainly don't have more money than sense, I guess they just want what they want?

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v609/chrishead/DSC00915.jpg[/IMG]

This one is a 'fantasy' pole with little seats for little bums...99,5% chainsaw & sanded took four or five days I think...probably 40 days with chisels!

Pretty cross looking wood spirit/green man there Jinty...like he got peed off that someone took the rest of him down! Cool work though...I haven't noticed the overcuts![:D] Who did the carving? Is it Ash?

Morning Chris

Will try and find that out for you, Winter is here already, finished work at 0800 this morning, blowing Severe Gale Force 9 last night, could hardly hear myself think for the noise, thought the roof of the building was going to lift off  [:'(],   very busy night, made the time disappear though [:)]

Jinty