ACCOMMODATION NEAR ST BONNET TRONCAIS OR ST AMAND WINTER

I need to make tentantive enquiries as to basic accommodation in mid to late Dec for approx 2 weeks.  I have been on a couple of forums and links but cant seem to find anything in either the area or open at this time of year and am sure that what we are looking for will probably be best found via word of mouth.  We only need a base for a shower, meals and sleeping while we visit our uninhabitable renovation project.  There were various properties to rent locally with notices in windows but we didnt take down numbers and are now regretting it.  If anyone has a 'cowshed' with no beasties (cows would be fine, its the earwigs and spiders I have a problem with), a log burner and a shower can you get in touch please!!  The neighbours who we have only spoken to twice offered us accommodation but the bath almost in the middle of the living area and 5 kids watching just didnt appeal somehow!  The campsite we used in summer is obviously closed.  Please pm me  if you can put us in touch with somewhere basic and cheap. We are used to wearing lots of jumpers.

• 2 months later...
The moderators have removed a post from this thread.

Please abide with the forum code of conduct
and do not advertise or post your personal details, products or services on the message boards. Any advertising without permission will be removed without further notice.

Thank you.

Forum moderators

• 7 months later...
Hello there, I don't know how helpful this would be, but I have a place in Chateauneuf-sur-cher. It is sound but undecorated/unfurnished as yet - though I'm working on it - I think it may need re-wiring and addition of basic kitchen and bathroom, though there is a toilet and traditional French sink!!!

I'm going over in June/July to start the ball rolling. If it's near to your chosen spot and you don't mind slumming it a bit - you'd be welcome to use it. Dept 18 between Bourges and Vierzon.

Emdusa :)