Quiz remixed

Russethouse

http://my.funtrivia.com/tournament/Living-France-Quiz--Just-for-Fun-52151.html

Slightly different mix ( I hope !) It should be a wider selection and a bigger question pool

Link is still the same....

Bon Chance !

Top Ten for May

1. Coco220.3568
2. Will317.6439
3. philmort014.9418
4. suandpete113.9402
5. CaroleP120.1401
6. Scarlett017.7390
7. oberon214.9342
8. owens88012.6328
9. KathyC014.9327
10. albert220.1

Congratulations !

To check your own position click on the 'Standings' icon on the Quiz page, then check all cumulative scores

Thanks for taking part - hope you are enjoying exercising the grey cells...........

I haven't tried it yet. Gay, does everyone get the same questions

throughout the day, or are they different for each person or at

different times of the day? People's comments  indicate that the

questions keep changing. Pat.

Seems to be quite good to me although I'm hopeless when it comes to modern UK politics or TV, neither of which enter my life, so I just guess those (they are the ones I get correct). A few more French questions wouldn't be a bad thing, even if you don't know the answer it's a chance to learn.

I'll keep plodding on with it, he says, trying to hide the fact that it's the high point of the day.

Chris

It let me in OK, but crashed halfway through, and when I got back in to finish it off at the end it came up 'page not found'. Eventually I got back into the site, but it seemed to disregard all my answers for the first six or so questions before it crashed - and of course timed it from when I had started. I know I guessed a lot - there were some strange American war and suffragette questions in there, but don't think it was as bad as it seemed. Must be a problem at the other end.

[quote user="Russethouse"] The questions do seem more difficult to me - we'll have to see how it progresses........[/quote]

They are very difficult when you get a question about who was the commander of the British forces without saying at which battle!!