Peanuts anyone?

LEO

A preacher visits an elderly woman from his congregation. As he sits on the couch, he notices a large bowl of peanuts on the coffee table. " Mind if I have a few?" he asks. " No not at all," the woman replied. They chat for an hour and as the preacher stands to leave, he realizes that instead of eating just a few peanuts, he emptied most of the bowl.
"I'm sorry for eating all your peanuts, I really meant to just have a few."

"Oh that's all right," the woman says. "Ever since I lost my teeth, all I can do is suck the chocolate off them!"

[quote user="Pads"]Yes you would think the little thread hanging from the bottom of your dress would be call the hemorrhoid ? huh !!![/quote]

If you have been living in France for a while and ,go back to UK can you tell your GP that you think you may have "batteries"

I once saw a small boy who after nagging his father at the pick ‘n’ mix counter at Asda for what seemed like an age, for some sweets, reached in to one of the tubs and helped himself to a sweet. His father saw this and said “put that back now” and the boy complied. What his father did not see however was the boy suck the sweet furiously for a few seconds, and then put it back.