Am I a troll?!

moho

Hello there!  I have just joined and am about to start asking (probably stupid) questions, however, I have noticed that threads can sometimes deteriorate into slanging matches and personal insults.  One included the slightly ominous wording ...."And as for just posting here twice and getting pounced on, as a newbie you don't know the history of this forum so you probably don't know about previous idiot posting from other newbies and trolls."

I'm all for a bit of a mass debate but not sure I could handle 50 people calling me a plonker at this slightly stressful time of life!!  So to avoid muppet posting (or perhaps with this post that's already too late!)... can anyone enlighten me on "the history of this forum"?  Is there something i should know?  Is there a funny handshake??  Or is it all to do with the smileys?!  .....hmm

x Holly [8-)]

[quote user="sweet 17"]

[quote user="moho"]Thanks wooly!  Looking forward to the lowdown ...![;-)][/quote]

But, how can you be sure you can trust Wooly and believe all that he tells you?

[/quote]

you can't and you can't![:P]

We could all do with a good Troll, gets everybody going.

My mother is a very generous natured woman who clutched many men to her ample bosom in her time. We think that counting would be wrong as she won't, except when she had to get her allowances, poor love. She was able to claim for ten, all half bloods of course, plus a couple of visiting adoptees.

My sister Randy is trying to catch Mum up, as she is only twenty and has five already. And she wont name the Dadas either.

I wonder if having an almost-housetrained-semi-feral troll helps scare off the other trolls, or serves only to encourage them?  Do trolls have a breeding season (apart from the obvious school holidays)?  Could we perhaps have a troll corner, a bit like a pets corner, only with higher fences?

If you met Randy's pack of sharp-toothed, thieving savages you wanna run a mile. They used to steal cash from my pockets until I put me ferret in there to keep warm. 

Even at two years old they were banned by every shop and supermarket in the area for stealing (they used to stuff sweets and other stuff in their nappies then cr ap so that noone went near). The four year old would deliberately get lost and then scream and point at innocent male pensioners until they bought them sweets. And they once pinched someone's loaded trolley while they were chatting away. Randy of course had the stuff in the boot of the car and away in a micro-second flat.

[quote user="woolybanana"]Don't worry moho, I'll pm you with the rundown on the personalities on the Forum, who to avoid, who to wind up, how to place a landmine etc.[6][/quote]

wooly, could you send me a copy too? I'm still not totally sure! [:D]

[quote user="moho"]I think I'm going to feel right at home here! .... now for my next post "Moving to France will solve all my problems"...[/quote]

Of course it does.  Everyone knows that.  When you leave the UK, you leave all your problems behind.  [Www]