Let's see how long we can keep this thread going!

oliveau

was very modest too considering his age.It was a well known fact that he had been around the block a few times but he wore his experiences well!

Suddenly there was a huge skidding noise and one by one the cyclists skidded off there bikes into the path of Mme Mercier.Lance Dooder was injured,and needed urgent attention.He lay on the floor motionless except for his thunder thighs that were  twitching uncontrollably.His shorts were in tatters  and were showing more than his mother would have liked him to be showing.If she had been there, then she would of thrown her entire body over his to cover up his misdemeaner .Mme Mercier looked at her husband  for guidance but he usually fainted at the sight of.........

• Replies 519
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

.... on the Tour de France in the Pyrenees, wearing a yellow jumper but not for long because he was no longer the leader of the pack .  John jumped on his Claude Butler bike bought from Overbury's Bike Shop in Ashley Down and rode off to ...

everyones horror.He had a puncture in his back tyre and hadnt even noticed.Poor John!!! he didn't get as far as he would have liked even though he had got his leg over.....He had wanted to do it for so long and now with his frustration finally leaving him.he rode off but was stopped in his tracks by the bump bump bump of.........

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
was no longer feeling depressed, Claude the swarthy young blacksmith had said to her, 'I never want to live in a vegetative state, totally dependent on some machine and fluids from a bottle. If it ever happens, just pull the plug.' She had got up, unplugged the TV, and threw out his wine,[8-|] there was only one thing left for him to do now . . .

.... But she would hear none of it. Waving a kitchen knife in the air, she shouted, "Did you not realise I was married before? Would it bother you if I told you my name used to be Lorraine Bobbit?" Suddenly he regretted being on the floor in front of her.......

• 2 weeks later...
Lorraine had fainted at the sight of the blood bellowing from poor Claudes body.But on coming round was in a state of shock and remorse.She had trained as a nurse in a previous life and her first reaction was to lay poor Claude in the recovery position.She searched in her first aid box that was tacked on the bathroom wall.The only plaster that she could find was a small corn plaster.She wondered if this would fit and decided that it might now that she had performed some swift reducing surgery.As she took the backing off the plaster she looked at poor Claudes face and.................

he said, ''I really think you should sit on the naughty step, Mais bon sang! you had a lovely day but you've spoilt everything. I shan't let you play with that again believe me, and you'll be the one who'll miss it most! just who will ever let you play with them again? you have some serious issues you must address young lady!
Delicately Claude positioned a pad from Lorraines handbag, as he had seen her do on more occasions than he cared to remember, collected his personal posessions and with as much imperturbabilité as he could muster, got a lovely nursey at A&E to sew it back on for him; afterwards she made him a nice cup of thé. He thought tonight he would go straight to the bar without calling on Lorraine, just to make it clear to her how cross she had made him, he got up to leave and nursey said . . .

"that thing will not heal overnight.Why dont I move in with you to nurse it back into shape".Claude didn't realise that it would need some hands on work and the nurse seemed soo dedicated and good at her job.He thought he had nothing to lose so he

is a good healer  but make sure you dont over do the daily salt washes because it can dry things up it could dry it up sooo much it might even shrivle  up....or worse drop off.

Claude was horrified just when he thought  all his troubles were behind him,His life was turning into a disaster area and he watched in astonisment as he realised he had no control over his..............

• 10 months later...

... the fact that threads can die on the Forum and then suddenly be resurrected, which brought a smile to the face of Jacqui and all the people who frequent the Forum.  However, it is a well known that expense claims can be ...