Re: Macca is getting to look like....

mint

I think I went off Macca years ago as I heard he was 'tight' whether it is true or not, I don't know, but it is something I don't like in men or women come to that. Legacy of my mother who was tight as the expression goes, 'tight as a duck's 'bottom' and that's waterproof', so I know that ungenerous people are not nice to live with.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks as if Jane Asher made a wise decision back in 1968 when you see all she has accomplished in her life.  I just had a look today as all I remembered about her was of course being with Paul and such a pretty little thing on Juke Box Jury. 

As I left in 1968, I never knew any more about her.  But every time I see the French actress Bulle Ogier she always reminds me of someone.  I now realise it's Jane Asher!

Jane Asher  

Bulle Ogier  

In fact she looks more like Jane Asher than Jane Asher!   [:D]

I also happen to know that Jane Asher is a very active patron of the National Autistic Society in the UK and her husband, the talented Gerald Scarfe, regularly produces drawings for greetings cards for the NAS to help with fundraising.

Every time I have sent someone a Gerald Scarfe birthday or greetings card, I have always had comments about the witty or humorous aspects of the cards.