Re: Brucie....honoured at last !

Russethouse

I agree with your comments, Sweet17, but whilst it is nice to see older people "having a go" and doing things, Brucie is paid a considerable amount of money for his "job".  I forget the exact amount, but it runs into several thousands of pounds an "episode".  I would expect him to be able to do the job, not just "have a go" at it!

With regard to what his employers should do, there is a forum called "Digital Spy" which carries comments about programmes in the media.  There has beena significantly large series of posts all saying that Brucie had had his day and should go.  That has been going on for some years now, but it seems the BBC is not listening [:D]

Frankly there is not much that pleases people on Digital Spy !! And I can pretty much  guess that who ever comes next on Strictly will get the same rough ride..... Vernon Kay - oh please !! The ubiquitous Graham Norton, possible I guess, who else ?

And while that group have had the knives out another group have been campaigning for BF to get a knighthood - you can please some of the people, some of the time......[Www]