Nominations for the most annoying Christmas TV ads

mint

The first vitriol on this thread came from queenie and was reponded to. Likewise on other threads recently she has used her acidic tongue and banal comments ad nauseam. For goodness sake, who else would post on a thread that she cannot add anything because she doesn't know about the topic.

This forum is where it currently deserves to be.

It welcomes back venomous queenie Jill of Google and her jester ALBF to satisfy her old, "I'm all Right" subjects who reject any new comment and lap up her corrosiveness.

Gardian - look elsewhere for bullies.

Perhaps Archant should review its aims: Hoddy plainly cannot cope.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote user="Gardian"]Oh dear ...... the two would-be bullyboys are back in force.

There are many things that I could say, and dearly want to say, but just about every one of them would result in of the two of you reporting me and getting my post deleted. That’s your usual get-out.

Why on earth can’t you bring yourselves to be gracious in some way, shape or form? Its not hard, even if you disagree. From where I sit, you’ve turned an amusing-ish thread in to something rather distatesful.

Over & out - fully expecting your tirades of vitriol.[/quote]

Gardian, please do continue to post and say things that you wish to.

I would like to know how Mrs G is doing and whether she has been restored to hearth and home?