Nick Trollope

Wow, a say nothing thread ! What a good ambition.

Having been far too sober to achieve anything in the quiz earlier on today (mental note, don't play till after at least one wine) I now feel a challenge coming on.

[quote user="The Real Katie"]

Kill the imposter

[/quote]

But how do we know who is real and who is not.  Maybe "The Real Katie" could be the imposter and KKK has gone on holiday.  Or maybe The Real Katie started as the Real Katie but has now become the Imposter.  Has anybody noticed if you say the same word often enough it seems to lose all meaning ?  Real and imposter makes one think of "Watneys Real Ale"

Ian

[quote user="The Real Katie"]

Hi Nick,

So, are you going to start another with a question or a point or is that it?

By the way have you opened the Deli yet?

[/quote]

Yes it is, that was my point!

& no, it never was a deli, that was someone else.. I (we) are considering a caff - but no progress yet - this is France, as you will appreciate. Whoever you are... But then, you can be whoever you want to be, can't you? We won't mind. Honest.

[quote user="Dick Smith"]But you could post with the text in place and then edit it out. Then you would have a thread which starts with a blank post. I can't think of any reason why you would want to, but you could probably do it.
[/quote]

Almost, it appears that you need something in both the subject & message fields....

[quote user="Deimos"][quote user="The Real Katie"]

Kill the imposter

[/quote]

But how do we know who is real and who is not.  Maybe "The Real Katie" could be the imposter and KKK has gone on holiday.  Or maybe The Real Katie started as the Real Katie but has now become the Imposter.  Has anybody noticed if you say the same word often enough it seems to lose all meaning ?  Real and imposter makes one think of "Watneys Real Ale"

Ian

[/quote]

Hi Ian,

Dick made this point earlier.  I have change my password but of course I know I must now verify myself.  Tresco or Twinkle could do that for me as I know Twinkle personally and I have spoken to Tresco on the telephone so when they are about I will start a new thread for all to see.

RH Done

Dotty, you cannot verify me from the pms we have shared because the impostor may have read my pms.  Maybe Twinkle would have shared something with you privately by pm.  If that is the case feel free.

Gay I have done as told (as always)