Belated birthday wishes!

TWINKLE

I've just been looking through the window of the other pub down the road, (I'm afraid to go inside when it's busy!) and I heard everyone singing Happy Birthday to Dick.

Happy Birthday Dick!

Best wishes

How many candles shall I light?

Feliz Cumpleanos and all that Dick. Were you in France for the festivities ?

BTW I am seriously impressed at all you timesharers/schizos that can be active on multiple forums (fora). Hands up anybody who adopts a different perosna on different fora.

[quote user="Owens88"]

BTW I am seriously impressed at all you timesharers/schizos that can be active on multiple forums (fora). Hands up anybody who adopts a different perosna on different fora. [/quote]

I pop in over there but don't say much. In that sense I have a different persona, but it wasn't adopted deliberately. [:(] 

Thank you all very much.

No, the telescope hasn't arrived, but I've had an email saying it has been despatched.

The curry was very nice, especially the potato balls covered with cashew nuts (can't remember what they're called). Haven't checked my blood glucose today, too scared!

The Pride was excellent and nobody stumbled.

All I want now is world peace (or at least THOSE TWO to call a truce).

Have a grand time Mr Smith!

I love your little herd of chipaneaze monkeys, they are so cute! I can't get any here, who is your supplier? would they be willing to deliver to Upper Beagle? 

There used to be a lad in Kildare called 'potato balls' but he moved to Waterford in 1976.

[kiss]

[quote user="FurryKnickers"]

Have a grand time Mr Smith!

I love your little herd of chipaneaze monkeys, they are so cute! I can't get any here, who is your supplier? would they be willing to deliver to Upper Beagle? 

There used to be a lad in Kildare called 'potato balls' but he moved to Waterford in 1976.

[kiss]

[/quote]

I have found a special monkey for you who can interpret your dreams[:)]