Cats

Fay

Where do I start?? [:D][:D]I've just been wandering through all the photographs.

Nougat is beautiful. He looks like Angos, my very first ginger tabby MC who didn't make it through neutering.[:(]

And Ali, what lovely cats! Love the one with X asleep on the sofa with his cuddly... the orange stuffed thing! I can't remember it's name. It's late! And Ben is gorgeous. And Meg in the undergrowth![:)] Penny in the Christmas tree...[:D]

I've just got back from a few days away and have been having a great time looking through all the gorgeous (and sometimes hilarious) photos!

I would add a pic of Pyewacket as she is now, but will have to work out how to do so.... It took me long enough to add her as my avatar!

If you love cats, you'll love this site          

They take care of the elderly, sick or handicapped cats that noone wants.  There are lots of other interesting things on the site too.

Great site, Christine!

"On n'a jamais trop de chats"

Unfortunately MOH doesn't agree. I have 3 and have just found another very skinny one with a dangly leg who sleeps underneath the (poisonous) laurel hedge. I'm feeding him up and would take him in, but OH says that the house will start to smell and he will leave (have 3 dogs too). Is it possible to have to many cats?

I found these on the web, aren't they just.....

He's not letting that mouse go !

and just look at these two              [IMG]http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a269/lavande/mommycat.jpg[/IMG]

Can't compete with your fantastic photos Catalpa, but here's one I took of Ginger several years ago :

Brilliant photo & links, Christine!!

We saw a programme, a while ago, about the cats at the Roman Colosseum (sp?).  There were hundreds!! 

I used to work in the Stormont Estate & it was full of feral cats, which were all well fed & looked after by dozens of members of staff.   One of the cats needed vet treatment, when she was hit by a car & 2 of us started a collection for the vets bill.  We raised over £200, just from the people we knew (mine, mostly from the smoking room!! [Www] ) - & as far as I know, she's still running around!!  It restored my faith in Civil Servants!!!! [:-))]