What's your hair colour?

Kitty

Mine's this colourand it used to be as straight as the photo, but since last summer it's gone curly!  Something to do with hormones according to a hairdresser I know.  I'm starting to pluck out a couple of grey strands every month or so[:(].

Huge blue eyes that go grey when it's cloudy and green when it's PMT time!

Hi Dotty - great to see you back and as Wayne once said in "Waynes World"  - 

"You're a babe!"

ok do you want normal person language if so i warm light brown with hi lights to hide the white that is now taking over the sides of my hair. now for the hairdresser words i am copper warm brown with a light copper glow i also have blonde foils which will give my hair a sun kissed look and look ho so natural, ha ha sound good thats because im hairdreser but still it earns me a crust. mind you dont no what i will do when i move out there (cannot speake french) still a smile is universal i HOPE [:D]

My hair used to be very dark brown, and just that, with black eywbrows and eyelashes to match,sadly I have beeen going grey for many a year ,and am unable to get a 'just brown' hair dye,everything comes with a red tint.Recently I bought a caramel hair colour and my 6yr old son who is heavily into anything sweet was very disappointed when I came home to find that my hair neither smelt nor tasted like caramel.Today I have just returned from the hairdressers and have gone 'dark chocolate' I dont know whether or not to tell him when I get home from work the name of the new colour in the event that he wants a nibble and gets disappointed again!

[quote user="SusanAH"]If you colour your hair and don't want a red tint, you need to go for the dyes with whole numbers on them, e.g. 4 or 6, rather than decimals, e.g. 5,2. The straight numbers don't have red tints, but all decimals do.[/quote]

Thanks for that information,I will definatley try the whole number out next time,,,