Duran Duran - naughty but nice?

Harley

I have a Duran Duran cd which my children love and so I decided to find a DVD of their videos.  I was amazed to see an 18 certificate on the box - did I miss something when I was a teenager or what?[geek]  Waiting with baited breath for it to arrive - won't tell the kids - I'm so naieve sometimes.  I might find it still inappropriate for me, twenty years on[:$]

[quote user="jayjay"]

Hi Harley, the videos for Girls on Film & Come Undone were censored, I think there was another too. One was very er..........................well, you know![:$]

I hope when it arrives, you enjoy revisiting your teenage years.

[/quote]

Just found the Girls on Film video on the Web.  Good grief!  I'm sure that was never on Top of The Pops[:$]

Definately a lads video - all that naked mud wrestling and................[+o(]

I loved 'em, mainly because my older sister did.  I remember seeing the girls on film video and not really getting it......especially the bit with the ice cube, I was only about 8 then though........

I also remember signing my name 'John Taylor's G-string'  Didn't undertand that either, but as my sister did it I thought it must be cool! [:$]

Wham!  They were my passion.  I refused to believe George Michael was gay right up until the public toilet incident....then I was gutted!!

[quote user="TWINKLE"]

Remember Haircut 100?

There should be an 18 certificate just for their outfits[:-))]

[/quote]

Yes, I went to see them play at Bracknell sports centre [8-)]  Saw Duran Duran at Hammersmith Odeon (in the second row - I threw my bra on stage [:$])

• 2 weeks later...
That's it.  DVD arrived in the post on Thursday and has been on the TV almost constantly since.  The kids absolutely adore them - can't get enough!  Better than McFly I've been told - Who the hell are they?????  Will we know in twenty years from now I wonder.[:-))]

P.S.

Any of you hip and trendy people know the best place to keep an eye out for concert tickets.  The kids want to go and see these guys - Live!!  Apparently the last lot of tickets sold out in four minutes.  Eeek![:(]

[IMG]http://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m246/harley1st/250px-DuranDuran_UK_PressKit_1981.jpg[/IMG]

Dreamboats[kiss]

[quote user="Rosebud"]

Harley, I've looked at your avatar every whîch way, but I just can't make out what it is.  Is it a pig spitting??

Please put me out of my misery! [:-))]

[/quote]

[IMG]http://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m246/harley1st/DSCF0225.jpg[/IMG]

Hope this is better - [:D]