Not Just Katie!

TWINKLE

Things are finally settling down I'm glad to say. 

I was just recounting to JK that I had been looking in on the forum and she's under the impression that everyone has been enjoying the break from her.

That's not true is it girls?

I've put up with her for 2 weeks now so you can have her back..........PLEASE!!!

She made me and my friends the most delicious Sunday dinner last Wednesday[:-))].  Even the French loved it - yorkshire pud 'n' all.

Bless!!!

[quote user="TWINKLE"]That's not true is it girls?[/quote]

I've missed you both very much, and Ian Horn confided in me that he was wasting away* (a bit like eggers)....

*That was a lie - but I suspect there might be a smidgeon of truth in it.[:)]

She's gonna love this when she gets back!

I'm looking forward to reading what she has to say about her stay this time -  I wasn't around as much as I usually am when she visits- she saw France this time through the eyes of my French mates and my hubby.

We had  a meal together the other night and she was doing all that sniffing and slurping with her wine - as opposed to just drinking it from the bottle with a straw[:-))]

[quote user="TWINKLE"]

.... she was doing all that sniffing and slurping with her wine - as opposed to just drinking it from the bottle with a straw[:-))]

[/quote]

Yeah, well that's not going to go down too well in Newport or is it? Unless it's Newport-on-Mars.

The fact that Katie may live nowhere near Newport (or Mars) is - of course - beside the point.[;-)]

[quote user="Tresco"]

Hey Twinks, you know I understand - having done the eeerrmmmm...less artistic aspects of the business myself[:)][;-)]

Was Chris a pop star [:D]in a former life?

[/quote]

Not exactly a pop star, it was a tribute band to Ian Dury called 'Ian Dury & the Dickheads' yep you guessed it I wasn't Mr Dury!

Sorry to interrupt the girlie chat!

Chris

Ssshhhhh I am in the library with my mate on a local authority computer. 

My computer is kanackered and therefore I will not be back on the forum full time for a while.  Also the trip to France with mum is next week.

The holiday was wicked.  High point, falling in love with the old spanish man who made the paella in the fete and waltzing, jiving and doing the tango with him all night.  (He was the guy who made me ride the donkey by the way).

Low point, being dropped off at Blagnac Airport (as always). 

But they can't get rid of me that easily.

I WILL RETURN.  sorry for shouting sshhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

Hello Katie,

Sorry to hear you've computer problems.[:(] Great you had a good time on your hols though, gonna miss your proper return, as I'm off.[:-))]

How the hell did any man make you do anything, it must have been love![;-)] Enjoy your next trip!