Chat Room

egger

Oh just as i was sitting smug, thinking i done most of the packing over the last month, we got all the boxs in one room, there was 29, oh s**t [:(]. I have spent the day unpacking [:'(], and throwing more stuff out[:'(], now down to 15 boxs, which is good, but where the hell we going to put everything when we get there [8-)].

Why did i have a cig? Why did i have to do it? Dam, and you know what happens, yes you guessed it been round neighbours and smoked another [:@]. Before any of you go to smack me round the head, your to late, wacking myself as i speak, dam,dam and more dam.

I will be glad when we get there, all this worry. We went down to the flat today, its vile, but still we only got to spend 9 days there, god will i be counting them down.

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But Cassis, i had given up since March, oh im so mad  [:@] at myself, b****y drink [+o(]. Mind you with so much going on, i dont know how i have kept off them. Oh what an excuse, slapping myself round head again for being so week.

Coming to France may be a good time to give up.  I decided that on arrival here I would stop.  My downfall every time I tried to stop in England had been a drink in the pub with mates.  Made it impossible because a drink with mates = a smoke.  But in a new place, with a new start, it's up to you.

PS And I've lost weight at the same time![:-))]

[quote user="Cassis"]Coming to France may be a good time to give up.  I decided that on arrival here I would stop.  My downfall every time I tried to stop in England had been a drink in the pub with mates.  Made it impossible because a drink with mates = a smoke.  But in a new place, with a new start, it's up to you.

PS And I've lost weight at the same time![:-))][/quote]

Dont you just hate some people [:P]

They are so addictive, i found my old tin (while drunk) i looked, i rolled and i smoked, thats all it took.

Well today has been a fun day. Got up cleaned, packed and cut hair. Went out for dinner with aunty, and no i didnt smoke[:D].

Later we droped van off, its having some work done on it before we come out to France. Had a phone call off my sister, asking us to go out for a drink. Had a nice night, untill she told me she would rather have me smoke than be fat [:'(], and no she does not smoke. It really upset me. just come home and had cig, husband not very happy.

Well i feel like i have let everyone down, most of all myself.

Kathy is right.

I used to be a heavy smoker (2-3 packs a day), gave up about 15 years ago, never smoked since.

I am now a very heavy non-smoker. I made a lot of bad choices (when I realised how much money I was saving I treated myself by going out to eat more. Brainy, huh?) but I feel a lot better, I smell a lot better, I don't worry about non-smoking areas and so on. I am losing weight a bit. I am healthier. There are no positives to smoking.

Just don't do it anymore!

It seems to me, i cannot do right for doing wrong. I give up smoking, family think it great. I put on 3 stone in 6 months(which is a lot and thats not healthy), and the family go mad about the weight. Same at doctors.

Well you guys, this is it, the bed is in the skip[:)]. I am so tired, it will take me a month to recover from this.

We sleeping down the flat, so will not be on tonight[:(]. Will try to keep intouch over the next 2 weeks.

Just laughing to myself this is the last thing to be packed, wonder why, sitting here in near empty room, hubby looking at me as if im mad lol. Mind you alot on here would agree with him[;-)].

• 2 weeks later...
Hi its me, still waiting to get over there[blink]. If i go for anymore last suppers i will put another stone on [+o(].We are living in a bed sit vile[+o(]. Still trying to work the sat nav, but hey i will find my way some how. Talk with you soon xxx [:D]