Just Katie

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote user="Russethouse"]It feels like forever [:D][:D][:D][/quote]

I know![:D]

Hey Twinks, I've been trying to get my brother to join for ages.

He speaks French, has spent a lot of time in France, and knows a lot about France, but he justs says, 'no, you are all nutters'.

I only linked him to gardening threads[Www][Www]

I just looked at the link Tresco posted of JK's first post. Did anyone notice Nicktrollop's post, the third one down? He is always right there to put anyone straight that could be working on the black. [:D] JK, I do hope you declared all of those earnings.

No offence to Nick, because he helped me out with some advice the other day. [:)]

[quote user="TWINKLE"]

So funny when she talked about the dungaree wearing JJ fan bonding with her veg - I thought of you straight away!

[/quote]

No surprise there, then.

Anyway. After the less than smooth start I have always loved you and Katie. Cringe as much as you want at that.

Lemon Shoes will take her chances, same as you guys did. She's clearly made of sterner stuff than my brother.[:)]

I was really scared of the whole thing.  I've never been on a forum before and well misbehaving while stone cold sober for me is akin to standing up in Mass and swearing.  I was cringing in the shadows and couldn't believe JKs cheek and courage.  When people started calling us trolls and sock puppets I wanted to die!

Anyway, I now know that you're all a bunch of kittens and I feel like the lion out of  'The Wizard Of Oz'.

Put 'em up.....put 'em up!!!

It is strange how people react to new posters but I guess a Romanian trampoleanean (is that how you would say it?) could be a a little unnerving. [:)]

By the way Twinkle, I think the cringe comments were made about the original thread not your sister's comments, I think it's lovely.

I wish I had a sister.[:(]

Yes, I have two Brothers we could make a deal perhaps along with your sister's (Lemon Shoes) legs. [:)]

Edit: I am not sure if I like the way that came out, meaning I would like to have a pair of legs like hers. [:D]