Where is Lemon Shoes?

Just Katie

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

She is her lovely sister who lives and Wales and spends lots of time in France with her.  She made a small appearance over the christmas period and has just had a new computer and said she is going to join the forum.  She intends to retire in France, wear dungarees and paint pictures for a living.  She is currently an accountant.  Such a diverse character.

I must of missed her over christmas  what thred was she on ? Is she a french and English accountant, I could do with some advice about being self employed while living in france but being paid by English and American companies.[8-)]

By the way Lemon shoes if you are looking welcome to the forum looking forward to meeting you[:)]  

She was here with me at Christmas and I let her run riot on the forum for an hour - she's asked me if I mind her joining the forum and I've agreed as long as she behaves. 

I must warn you though -  she's a lovely girl if somewhat opinionated.   She's very clever one minute and then the next she's like a blond on exctasy[:-))] 

Oh and she's been banned from some accounting forum (God I bet they have fun[blink]) and handbag.com whatever that is.

Here's a sneak preview Pads!

http://www.completefrance.com/cs/forums/ShowPost.aspx?PageIndex=3&PostID=831739

http://www.completefrance.com/cs/forums/1/831899/ShowPost.aspx#831899

Bonjour tout le monde. What lovely descriptions from Twinks

and JK, don’t believe everything though, I only feign the clever bit! Thank you

for the lovely thread, JK and thank you to everyone else for the warm welcome,

I’m really looking forward to spending more time online -getting banned - learning

about how wonderful it is to live in France.

[quote user="Pads"]

I must of missed her over christmas  what thred was she on ? Is she a

french and English accountant, I could do with some advice about being self

employed while living in france

but being paid by English and American companies.[8-)]

By the way Lemon shoes if you are looking welcome to the forum looking

forward to meeting you[:)] 

[/quote]

Hello Pads, in answer to your question, I don't think I'm actually qualified to

answer your question, I've no idea (as yet) about the laws and wiles of French employment,

but maybe if you explain a little more about your actual status, then I could find

out for you....at first glance I'd say you were employed by an English/American

company and are therefore not essentialy classed as self employed ?? If you want to, pm me the

general query you have and I could try and find out for you.

Lovely to see you too Little Katie, I'm just trawling my way through the forums and am engrossed in the French language debate over in The Complete France Post Bag, As for my 'living in france' query, I can't seem to find any dungaree-wearing painters who listen to Janis Joplin and want to grow veggies to bond with yet, but I'm still looking.....I'll think of a thread soon...after Desperate Housewives probably though [:$]

[quote user="Lemon Shoes"]   As for my 'living in france' query, I can't seem to find any dungaree-wearing painters who listen to Janis Joplin and want to grow veggies to bond with yet, but I'm still looking...[/quote]

I think that would be me! Where is this thread you speak of, Oh Citric One?[:D]

[quote user="Just Katie "]LS.  This is the lovely Tresco who took mine and Twinkles hands when we first joined.[/quote]

Yes, that was so sweet of me wasn't it? Yet think back to how much trouble you got in after that.[:-))]

That's you Katie, not Twinkoletto.[;-)]

Tresco! Lovely to meet you, I've actually allowed my sister (not Twinks, one of the others)

first refusal on sharing my dungaree, organic, French fantasy where we

let all the locals believe we are lesbian hermits, but you seem

perfect! As soon as my french abode is purchased - I'll pm you, and you

can move in!

Sweet salut to you too, Jay Jay, thank you for the welcome, hope you are well, dear.

[quote user="Tresco"]

[quote user="Just Katie "]LS.  This is the lovely Tresco who took mine and Twinkles hands when we first joined.[/quote]

Yes, that was so sweet of me wasn't it? Yet think back to how much trouble you got in after that.[:-))]

That's you Katie, not Twinkoletto.[;-)]

[/quote]

[blink]

I did not too!.....................Did I?.....................Nah