What a difference 50 years makes....

MrCanary

This post as been edited by the Moderators

Code of Conduct

In order to be a responsible member of the

online community you must adhere to the following terms and conditions.

Anyone who doesn’t feel they can abide by these guidelines should not

• Please choose your words carefully when posting a message. It

is difficult to obtain the tone of written messages unlike when

speaking to someone.
  • Please keep to the topic of the original thread.

• Replies 55
    • Created
    • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The topic of this thread is clear from the original post. As there seems to be some confusion I think I might ask Admin to rename this section. Off topic DOES NOT mean that the Code of Conduct is suspended. If you have questions regarding this please address the moderators using the correct procedure.

[quote user="Teamedup"]

Women in France do work. Usually both parents work. I have never known many women who have taken much time off when they have had their children.

[/quote]

Yes, the vast majority seem quite desperate to farm the babes out ASAP and get back to work.  

Wasn't free care at maternelle introduced to let them do that, because the women just had to get back to their minimum-wage jobs?  

[quote user="Russethouse"]The topic of this thread is clear from the original post. As there seems to be some confusion I think I might ask Admin to rename this section. Off topic DOES NOT mean that the Code of Conduct is suspended. If you have questions regarding this please address the moderators using the correct procedure.[/quote]

Good one, I have to admit to LOL when I saw the forum name had been changed, Absolutely NO excuse now.

<Salutes Russethouse>[:D]

[quote user="Cassis"]So whenever we see a post which strays from the topic or breaks the magical "Code of Conduct", should we now report it? 
    [/quote]

As a good citizen, it would be your duty to do so, Cassis.   I think we all should from now on, it would only be right.    

Sorry, Rumzi, I'm turning you in for a major infraction of the Forum code. You did not mention 50 years.

Become a Mod and you'll be invulnerable, of course.

I get the feeling I'm on the way to a self destruct here, but if I'm breaking the code, someone please let me know before it is too late.  There again, don't bother.  After all, Forum Admin haven't bothered to reply to my PM.

Don't worry Dick this mod will tell you when you are either!

I'm sure that those of you that have PM'd admin will get a reply however admin has other duties and those duties often take him out of the office.

Please be patient, I'm sure you will get a reply as soon as admin is available.

[quote user="Cassis"]Sorry, Rumzi, I'm turning you in for a major infraction of the Forum code. You did not mention 50 years.
    [/quote]

Oh Cassis, I am gutted.  You're a collaborator!  Do you think I'll get to eat sausages in prison?   I hope my sentence won't be as long as Dick's, I can't my parsing up for that long.   

[quote user="RumziGal"]

Oh Cassis, I am gutted.  You're a collaborator!  Do you think I'll get to eat sausages in prison?   I hope my sentence won't be as long as Dick's, I can't my parsing up for that long.   

[/quote]

Now, it could be just me, but I'd like you to think long and hard about that sentence.....................[:)]