Sticky Vicki tribute

Dago

Does a humour bypass require removal of the patient's elbow? If so, do they first check as to whether the patient can tell it from their arse?

Does Gerry Adams still have his beard?  It's donkeys years since I saw a picture of him.  Has Paisley grown one?

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

By all accounts via BBC radio, there is a risk that Adams and Paisly are getting on so well (to a point) that they are being accused of cuddling by their own sides. Thats the problem with the world, there isn't enough bitterness and hatred. Doh![:(]

Cassis, You have far too much time on your hands to photoshop (or whatever) pics.

Were you responsible for the site that my seven year old stumbled accross the the other day?  It showed people cuddling in their birthday suits and the dried flower arrangements on the gentlemen had been 'enhanced' to be about 3ft long.

BTW, there must be a god, as my daughter described the picture (I had a discreet look after to work out what she was on about) as "a lady in the nuddy and and a man pointing a loaf of bread at her"[:D][:D][:D] 

I'm waiting for social services to knock on the door any minute. [:)]

[quote user="Dick Smith"]...I've just had a PM that refers to a deleted post of mine, but I can't find any deleted posts...

[/quote]

Strangely enough Dick I had something very similar from a mod yesterday. Apparently they had deleted a post above mine, and my post disappeared too. So they sent me a copy of my deleted post so I could re-post it if I wanted. When I went to have a look, the original was still there - I was told somebbody must have managed to put it back.

This forum software (not to mention the mods) moves in very mysterious ways.

[quote user="oglefakes"]BTW, there must be a god, as my daughter described the picture (I had a discreet look after to work out what she was on about) as "a lady in the nuddy and and a man pointing a loaf of bread at her"[:D][:D][:D] 

[/quote]

[:D] [:D] [:D] 

Un gros pain?

Was it a camera up the bottom?  I suffered that at an unconscionably young age.  At least a nice nurse held my hand.  Or was it a smaller orifice for Ernie?  Sorry, but that post is pages long!

[quote user="oglefakes"]

Cassis, You have far too much time on your hands to photoshop (or whatever) pics.

[/quote]

Ah, 'twas the work of two minutes, Mr Flakes.  [:D]

It was the insertion of a long thing into his manly parts for purposes of what I wot not. See, I clenched up just writing that.

It may well be that it isn't the insertion that is the worst, it is the extraction, though Ernie, brave, strong, high-pitched soul that he is tells us that the pain isn't too bad. Honest. My eyes are watering from the bright sunlight, nurse...

[quote user="RumziGal"]

[quote user="Dick Smith"]The churchmen seem to have had a sense of humour bypass.

[/quote]

The churchmen have won.  http://www.guardian.co.uk/usa/story/0,,2047001,00.html

[/quote]

Keep in mind that in the US, you often only need a very small number of complaints to have something cancelled. I have read about seven or eight complaints cancelling a whole advertising campaign.

A few years back 'David (I'm not a lizard) Icke' had to cancel his US tour when his venues  dropped him after the 'Anti Defamation League' said his claims that we are ruled by lizards "British author exposes the reptilian bloodline that

rules the world. Learn the truth about many people, including the

British Royals, Brian Mulroney, ...
" along with most world leaders was an anti Semitic slur. This claim is as insane as Mr. Icke's theories (apart from Dick Cheney?)

Now despite the fact that ADL were the only group to complain, the sponsors panicked and pulled the pin, probably becaue ADL - a 501(c)3 non taxed charity have assets exceeding $70,000,000 and love to go to court.

I have arguments about the ADL frequently with my Jewish mate Eric, because they were childish to do this as they ignored the fact that only a small percentage of the people on his list were Jewish.

Still, sponsors in the US panic at the slightest thing.