hello everyone

egger

hi how is everyone doing? Just managed to get on the internet, been very busy.

Oh my god, the paper work for changing the car to french plates.[+o(]

Oh my god, the phone calls to get electricity in our name.[8-)]

Oh my god, the paper work for the guns, and now we find out my hubby has to take written and oral exam in french, (wondering if we can take french friend to help [:)]).

But still loving it here xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [:D]

Hi Russethouse,

been in the new home since january, it took a week to get the water put on, how i must have smelt [;-)]. We have only just sorted the elec out, we brought of mr _______, and his brother lives across from us, and they kept getting his home to change into our name, oh the head ache.

So far we had 3 lots of visitors, i have to say glad to see the back of 2 of them, strange, they come over and take over your home. we just put some plans in to put gite into the garage at the side of the house, i can throw them in there then, and maybe they will buy their own food, and do their own cleaning. Bet they still dont offer anything for elec petrol ect. Oh i sound really boring and nasty, opps i love them really honest [:'(].

Hello stranger![:D] Nice to hear that you're actually in your own place now. Sound's like you're having fun![;-)] Shame about your visitors, it seems with some that's the norm, I think we've all suffered & been left flabbergasted by peoples cheek. [:(]

As Katie said, keep posting & let us know how you're getting on.

[quote user="egger"]

So far we had 3 lots of visitors, i have to say glad to see the back of 2 of them, strange, they come over and take over your home. [/quote]

Hi Egger. [:D]That was quite a surprise, to see you I mean. You were gone so long I thought you'd just...gone.

If they come and take over your home, why would you build a gite for them?

I can see your point Tresco, but i do love them really [8-)], I just dont love them in my home, so I thought putting them in an extension, with their own tv, shower, beds and kitchen would be alot easyier on all of us.

Going out today to try and get some chickens, veg garden in, turning into the GOOD LIFE, oh and pets so far, dog, bird and 2 rats. Dont think i brought a farm opps [:D].