" ON YER BIKE"

LEO

This is hard to believe, but true!

copied from the local Ayrshire newspaper.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

‘This is a new one on me’ – sheriff tells bike pervert

Nov 21 2007

A SHERIFF told a pervert who had sex with a bike that he has never seen anything like it after 40 years in law.

Robert Stewart, 50, was caught simulating intercourse with the bicycle at a homeless home in Ayr earlier this year.

He stood in the dock at Ayr Sheriff Court to face the weird charges this week.

Ordering him to serve three years probation, Sheriff Colin Miller said: “In four decades of law I thought I had seen every perversion known to man but this is a new one on me.”

Stewart’s lawyer, Gerry Tierney replied: “Me too.”

---------------------------------------------------------

And nobody thought that it was a bit odd that the Sheriff was watching?[6]

Seriously, the bunch of pineapple-brained overpaid politically correct zombies who brought the prosecution should be made to pay costs out of their wages and then dumped over a large cliff down the salt mines of Moria or wherever hurts more. They are a blot on the landscape.

[quote user="woolybanana"]Seriously, the bunch of pineapple-brained overpaid politically correct zombies who brought the prosecution should be made to pay costs out of their wages and then dumped over a large cliff down the salt mines of Moria or wherever hurts more. They are a blot on the landscape.[/quote]Are we to take this to mean that you support bike riding wooly. Which position do you prefer [:D]

[quote user="ErnieY"]

wuz e framed I wonder or was it just the first in a chain of offences, now he's saddled with a conviction.

[/quote]

With so many people being bike owners , I would say there is a lot riding on this case.

where exactly did he put it? [8-)]

I think in the privacy of his own room with his own bike he should be left to do what he wants this goverment wants to take every last joy from us, God I will be arrested for sleeping with my cat next !!!!! [;-)]