Funny cat video, for all catlovers.

trees

Thank you for that. I think we must have too many cats in France, because I've seen all those stunts in real life - except the cat on the ceiling fan, and the cat falling in the fish tank (obviously with that many cats we don't have a fish tank). I even recognised four of the cats in the video as being ours in previous lives - all are rescued bar one, the eldest, which we bought in England.

Thank you Trees, wonderful - unlike Will, I only have the one cat, but she performs many of the stunts above and is an endless source of entertainment. All she needs as a prop is.....a green bean, which I dutifully get out of the frozen pack every evening - I have to de-frost it slightly, and then she plays with it for hours, stalks it, attacks it, is chased by it, hides it under cushions, falls off various places, etc... It's great to be able to so amuse a cat with just a packet of frozen green beans....

I like cats too, but there is a problem in that I also LOVE wild birds, so I no longer have a cat.

I've had 4: two were killed on a very quiet urban road, one disappeared, I suspect the same fate, and one left home when we had an Alsation pup. Can't say I blamed the cat: my wife nearly left too.